The troop will again attend camp at Woodland Trails and Friedlander.
Camp Woodland Trails:
- June 19 – 25
- Cost – $200 + selected merit badge fees
- 43 merit badge programs including 10 eagle-required merit badges.
- Has switched-out selected merit badges to provide some variety. The 7 new merit badges this year are: Archaeology, Geocaching, Painting, Scouting Heritage, Sculpture, Textiles and Weather.
- Merit badge registration is open now. No worries! We didn’t see any merit badge classes close-out until late March last year. The merit badge selection form is attached and can be returned at a troop meeting.
- Deposit, $35, due on February 16th. Balance due on April 20th.
- Jul 3 – 9
- Cost – $215 + selected merit badge fees
- 53 merit badge programs including 5 eagle-required merit badges.
- No changes in merit badges vs. last year are currently shown. If changes are published I’ll send out an update. Note that the Voyager program is no longer offered.
- Merit badge registration opens on March 21st. Merit badge selections will be available in late February or early March.
- 1st Payment, $65, due on Feb. 2nd. 2nd payment, $75, due on March 30th. Balance due on May 4th.
Remember that the troop is able to help with the cost of summer camp. If needed, talk to Dan Weiss, Tom Moore or Dave Hartup. This information is kept confidential. Also, this is a good time to schedule a physical for camp as medical forms now must be updated annually.
Again, questions are welcomed. Contact me via e-mail or at 887-1990.
- The same BSA medical form is required for you. Unsigned now, signed by a physician if attending summer camp.
- Youth Protection training is required. You can complete this online. You do not have to be a registered volunteer. This is required if attending camp-outs with the troop. It will require approx. 30 minutes of your time. Print-out the completion form and turn-in to the troop.
For more information access the camp websites:
Woodland Trails :